- About IIFA Award for Best Art Direction
- Winners List
The 1st IIFA Awards was held on 24 June 2000 at Millennium Dom, London, United Kingdom. Since then, the Award Ceremony is being held in different countries and continents. Above all, the IIFA Awards have become a symbol of glorifying the success of Bollywood in the world.
The IIFA Award for Best Art Direction was first given in the 1st IIFA Awards (2000). Keshto Mandal became the first recipient of the Best Art Direction award. He received the award for Sarfarosh (1999).
The Best Art Direction Award is a Technical Award and a part of the Annual IIFA Awards.
The IIFA Best Art Direction Award is meant to honor the Production Designer / Art Director for excellent work for making every object period accurate.
Indian Film Academy to honor both the artistic and technical excellence of professionals in Bollywood. Here is the list of the Winners of the IIFA Best Art Direction Award.
Winners – IFFA Award for Best Art Direction
Winners of the 2000s
|1st IIFA Awards (2000)||Keshto Mandal||Sarfarosh|
|2nd IIFA Awards (2001)||Nitin Chandrakant Desai||Josh|
|3rd IIFA Awards (2002)||Sharmista Roy||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham|
|4th IIFA Awards (2003)||Nitin Chandrakant Desai||Devdas|
|5th IIFA Awards (2004)||Not Awarded|
|6th IIFA Awards (2005)||Sharmista Roy||Mujhse Shaadi Karogi|
|7th IIFA Awards (2006)||Keshto Mandal,|
|8th IIFA Awards (2007)||Samir Chanda||Rang De Basanti|
|9th IIFA Awards (2008)||Sabu Cyril||Om Shanti Om|
|10th IIFA Awards (2009)||Nitin Chandrakant Desai||Jodhaa Akbar|
Winners of the 2010s
|11th IIFA Awards (2010)||Sabu Cyril||Aladin|
|12th IIFA Awards (2011)||Sabu Cyril||Robot|
|13th IIFA Awards (2012)||Sabu Cyril||Ra. one|
|14th IIFA Awards (2013)||Rajat Poddar||Barfi|
|15th IIFA Awards (2014)||Wasiq Khan||Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela|
|16th IIFA Awards (2015)||Chakraborty,|
|17th IIFA Awards (2016)||Saloni Dhatrak,|
|18th IIFA Awards (2017)||Apara Sud,|
|19th IIFA Awards (2018)||Not Awarded|
|20th IIFA Awards (2019)||Not Awarded|
Winners of the 2020s
|21st IIFA Awards (2021)||Not Awarded|
|22nd IIFA Awards (2022)||Coming up||March 2022|
Highlights-IFFA Award for Best Art Direction
- Sabu Cyril has won the IIFA Award for Best Art Director four (4) times.
- For Om Shanti Om in the 9th IIFA Awards (2008)
- For Aladin in the 11th IIFA Awards (2010).
- For Robot in the 12th IIFA Awards (2011).
- For Ra.One in the 13th IIFA Awards (2012).
- Sabu Cyril is the only person who has won the consecutive IIFA Award for Best Art Director.
- He won the award for three successive years, from 2010 to 2012.
- Nitin Chandrakant Desai has won the IIFA Award for Best Art Director three (3) times.
- For Josh in the 2nd IIFA Awards (2001).
- For Devdas in the 4th IIFA Awards (2003).
- For Jodhaa Akbar in the 10th IIFA Awards (2009).
- Keshto Mandal has won the IIFA Award for Best Art Director two times.
- For Sarfarosh in the 1st IIFA Awards (2000), he thus became the first one to receive the IIFA Award for Best Art Direction.
- He received his second IIFA Best Art Director Award with Elridge Rodrigues for Parineeta in the 7th IIFA Awards (2006).
- Sharmista Roy has also won the IIFA Award for Best Art Director twice.
- For Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in the 3rd IIFA Awards (2002).
- For Mujhse Shaadi Karogi in the 6th IIFA Awards (2005).
You may also like:
- Winners of IIFA Popular Awards
- Winner of IIFA Music Awards
- Winner of IIFA Special Awards
- Winner of IIFA Technical Awards
We (Team Bollywood Product) often update or republish content on this website. We consider the published article in Beta Mode [It is a mode where the end goal is only progress/improvement and not perfection].
We believe in providing good quality content for your viewers, and thus we consider ourselves in Beta mode to make improvements for betterment.
Bollywood Products takes utmost care and caution while updating or republishing the content so that viewers can get updated information on the given topic.
We try our best to provide the best-authenticated data. We have also focused on a good user experience for our readers. However, inadvertent errors and omissions are inevitable during the process. If you find any error or omission, please feel free to write us at BollywoodProduct.email@example.com. We will be more than happy to make the requisite correction if needed.
Spread the Love:
Sharing the content on various social platforms and with your near and dear ones will provide a source of motivation for us. We promise to deliver the best value for your valuable time.