- About IIFA Award for Best Song Recording
- Winners List
- Most Awarded Artists
The 1st IIFA Awards was held on 24 June 2000 at Millennium Dom, London, United Kingdom. Since then, the Award Ceremony is being held in different countries and continents. Above all, the IIFA Awards have become a symbol of glorifying the success of Bollywood in the world.
The IIFA Award for Best Song Recording is being given since the inception of the IIFA Awards in 2000. Vishal Dadlani became the first recipient of the Best Background Score award. He received the award for Godmother (1999).
The Award for Best Song Recording is a Music Award in Popular Awards category and a part of the Annual IIFA Awards.
The IIFA Award for Best Song Recording is meant to honor the Technical for their excellent work in their respective field.
Here is the list of the Winners of the IIFA Award for Best Song Recording:
Winners – IFFA Award for Best Song Recording
Winners of the 2000s
|1st IIFA Awards (2000)||Satish Gupta||Khaali Dil Nahin Jaan Bhi Ye Mangda|
(Film: Kachche Dhaage)
|2nd IIFA Awards (2001)|
|3rd IIFA Awards (2002)||Vijay Benegal||Dil Chahta Hai|
|4th IIFA Awards (2003)||Bishwadeep Chatterjee,|
|5th IIFA Awards (2004)||Satish Gupta||Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai|
|6th IIFA Awards (2005)||Satish Gupta||Murder|
|7th IIFA Awards (2006)||Bishwadeep Chatterjee||Parineeta|
|8th IIFA Awards (2007)||A. R. Rahman||Rang De Basanti|
|9th IIFA Awards (2008)||Not Awarded|
|10th IIFA Awards (2009)||Not Awarded|
Winners of the 2010s
|11th IIFA Awards (2010)||Not Awarded|
|12th IIFA Awards (2011)||Vinay Dayal||Ainvayi Ainvayi|
(Film: Band Baaja Baaraat)
|13th IIFA Awards (2012)||Vishal-Shekhar||Chhammak Chhallo|
|14th IIFA Awards (2013)||Not Awarded|
|15th IIFA Awards (2014)||Not Awarded|
|16th IIFA Awards (2015)||Not Awarded|
|17th IIFA Awards (2016)||Not Awarded|
|18th IIFA Awards (2017)||Not Awarded|
|19th IIFA Awards (2018)||Not Awarded|
|20th IIFA Awards (2019)||Not Awarded|
Winners of the 2020s
|21st IIFA Awards (2021)||Not Awarded|
|22nd IIFA Awards (2022)||Coming up||March 2022|
Most awarded Artists-IFFA Award for Best Song Recording
|Artist||Number of Awards|
Satish Gupta | Win = 3
|S. No.||IIFA Awards||Year||Song/Film|
|1||1st IIFA Awards||2000||Khaali Dil Nahin Jaan Bhi Ye Mangda|
(Film: Kachche Dhaage)
|2||5th IIFA Awards||2004||Film: Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai|
|3||6th IIFA Awards||2005||Film: Murder|
Bishwadeep Chatterjee | Win = 2
|S. No.||IIFA Award||Year||Film|
|1||4th IIFA Awards||2003||Film: Devdas|
|2||7th IIFA Awards||2006||Film: Parineeta|
Highlights-IFFA Award for Best Song Recording
- The IIFA Award for Best Song Recording has not been awarded regularly. It was not given from the year 209 to 2011. The award has not been given from 2014 onwards.
- Satish Gupta has won most numbers of IIFA Awards for Best Song Recording.
- He won three (3) IIFA Awards for Best Song Recording.
- Satish Gupta is the only artist who has won the award in a consecutive year.
- He won the award in successive years in the 5th IIFA Awards (2004) and the 6th IIFA Awards (2005)
- Satish Gupta was the first recipient of the IIFA Award for Best Song Recording for Khaali Dil Nahin Jaan Bhi Ye Mangda from Kachche Dhaage.
- Ace Music Director A.R. Rahman won the award for Best Song Recording in the 8th IIFA Awards (2007) for Rang De Basanti.
- The Music Director’s Duo Vishal-Shekhar won the award for Best Song Recording in the 13th IIFA Awards (2012) for Chhammak Chhalo from Ra.One.
You may also like:
- Winners of IIFA Popular Awards
- Winner of IIFA Music Awards
- Winner of IIFA Special Awards
- Winner of IIFA Technical Awards
We (Team Bollywood Product) often update or republish content on this website. We consider the published article in Beta Mode [It is a mode where the end goal is only progress/improvement and not perfection].
We believe in providing good quality content for your viewers, and thus we consider ourselves in Beta mode to make improvements for betterment.
Bollywood Products takes utmost care and caution while updating or republishing the content so that viewers can get updated information on the given topic.
We try our best to provide the best-authenticated data. We have also focused on a good user experience for our readers. However, inadvertent errors and omissions are inevitable during the process. If you find any error or omission, please feel free to write us at BollywoodProduct.email@example.com. We will be more than happy to make the requisite correction if needed.
Spread the Love:
Sharing the content on various social platforms and with your near and dear ones will provide a source of motivation for us. We promise to deliver the best value for your valuable time.