- About IIFA Award for Best Action
- Winners List
- Most Awarded Artists
The 1st IIFA Awards was held on 24 June 2000 at Millennium Dom, London, United Kingdom. Since then, the Award Ceremony is being held in different countries and continents. Above all, the IIFA Awards have become a symbol of glorifying the success of Bollywood in the world.
The IIFA Award for Best Action was first given in the 3rd IIFA Awards (2002). Tinu Verma became the first recipient of the Best Action award. He received the award for Gadar Ek Prem Katha (2001).
The Best Action Award is a Technical Award and a part of the Annual IIFA Awards.
The IIFA Best Action Award is meant to honor the technical excellence of Action Choreographers consisting of mainly Stunt Coordinators, Fight Team, Action Directors, and Fight Choreographers.
Indian Film Academy to honor both the artistic and technical excellence of professionals in Bollywood. Here is the list of the Winners of the IIFA Best Action Award.
Winners – IFFA Award for Best Action
Winners of the 2000s
|1st IIFA Awards (2000)||Not Awarded|
|2nd IIFA Awards (2001)||Not Awarded|
|3rd IIFA Awards (2002)||Tinu Verma||Gadar Ek Prem Katha|
|4th IIFA Awards (2003)||Allan Amin||Company|
|5th IIFA Awards (2004)||Not Awarded|
|6th IIFA Awards (2005)||Allan Amin||Dhoom|
|7th IIFA Awards (2006)||Allan Amin||Dus|
|8th IIFA Awards (2007)||Shyam Kaushal,|
|9th IIFA Awards (2008)||Javed Sheikh,|
|Shootout at Lokhandwala|
|10th IIFA Awards (2009)||Peter Heins,|
Winners of the 2010s
|11th IIFA Awards (2010)||Shyam Kaushal||Kaminey|
|12th IIFA Awards (2011)||Vijayen Master||Dabangg|
|13th IIFA Awards (2012)||Jai Singh Nijjar||Singham|
|14th IIFA Awards (2013)||Shyam Kaushal||Gangs of Wasseypur-Part 1|
|15th IIFA Awards (2014)||Shyam Kaushal,|
|16th IIFA Awards (2015)||Parvez Shaikh,|
|17th IIFA Awards (2016)||Shyam Kaushal||Bajirao Mastani|
|18th IIFA Awards (2017)||Parvez Shaikh,|
|19th IIFA Awards (2018)||Not Awarded|
|20th IIFA Awards (2019)||Not Awarded|
Winners of the 2020s
Most awarded Artists-IFFA Award for Best Action
Shyam Kaushal | Win = 5
|S. No||IIFA Awards||Year||Film|
|1||8th IIFA Awards||2007||Krrish|
|2||11th IIFA Awards||2010||Kaminey|
|3||14th IIFA Awards||2013||Gangs of Wasseypur-Part 1|
|4||15th IIFA Awards||2014||Krrish 3|
|5||17th IIFA Awards||2017||Bajirao Mastani|
Allan Amin | Win = 3
Parvez Shaikh | Win = 2
Tony Ching | Win = 2
Highlights-IFFA Award for Best Background Score
- Tinu Verma received the first IIFA Awards for Best Action for Gadar Ek Prem Katha in the 3rd IIFA Awards (2002).
- Shyam Kaushal has won the most IIFA Awards for Best Action. He has won the award five (5) times.
- Out of these five (5) awards, Shyam Kaushal won two (2) awards jointly with Ching Siu-tun.
- Ching Siu-tun is a Director, Producer, Action, and Action-Choreographer from Hong Kong.
- He is better known as Tony Ching.
- Tony Ching and Shyam Kaushal won the IIFA Award twice jointly for Best Action.
- Allan Amin won the IIFA Award for Best Action three (3) times.
- He won the award in successive years 2003, 2005, and 2006. The award for Best Action was not given in the year 2004.
- Shyam Kaushal has also won the IIFA Award for Best Action in consecutive years.
You may also like:
- Winners of IIFA Popular Awards
- Winner of IIFA Music Awards
- Winner of IIFA Special Awards
- Winner of IIFA Technical Awards
We (Team Bollywood Product) often update or republish content on this website. We consider the published article in Beta Mode [It is a mode where the end goal is only progress/improvement and not perfection].
We believe in providing good quality content for your viewers, and thus we consider ourselves in Beta mode to make improvements for betterment.
Bollywood Products takes utmost care and caution while updating or republishing the content so that viewers can get updated information on the given topic.
We try our best to provide the best-authenticated data. We have also focused on a good user experience for our readers. However, inadvertent errors and omissions are inevitable during the process. If you find any error or omission, please feel free to write us at BollywoodProduct.email@example.com. We will be more than happy to make the requisite correction if needed.
Spread the Love:
Sharing the content on various social platforms and with your near and dear ones will provide a source of motivation for us. We promise to deliver the best value for your valuable time.