Lyrics in English | Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya | Hum Aapke Hain Koun-1994 | Renuka Shahane, Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit
Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya
Jo Tum Se Paaya
Sajan Ghar Le Chali
Sajan Ghar Le Chali
Sajan Ghar Main Chali
Yaadon Ke Le Kar Saaye
Chali Ghar Paraaye
Kaise Bhool Paaungi
Suni Jo Tum Se
Chhod Chali Aangan
Sun Meri Pyaari Behna
Ban Gaya Pardes
Ghar Janam Ka
Mili Hai Duniya
Naam Jo Piya Se Maine Joda
Naye Rishton Se
Mere Sasur Jee Pita Hai
Pati Devta Hai
Devar Chhavi Krishn Ki
Sajan Ghar Main Chali (2)……..
Song: Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya
Film: Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994)
Singer: Sharda Sinha
Music Director: Raamlaxman
Lyricist: Ravindra Rawal
Featuring: Renuka Shahane, Mohnish Bahl, Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher, Reema Lagoo, Alok Nath
Lyrics in Hindi | Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya | Hum Aapke Hain Koun-1994 | Sharda Sinha
बाबुल जो तुम ने सिखाया
जो तुम से पाया
सजन घर ले चली
सजन घर ले चली
सजन घर मैं चली
यादों के ले कर साये
चली घर पराये
कैसे भूल पाऊँगी
सुनी जो तुम से
छोड़ चली आँगन
सुन मेरी प्यारी बहना
बन गया परदेस
घर जन्म का
मिली है दुनिया
नाम जो पिया से मैंने जोड़ा
नए रिश्तों से
मेरे ससुर जी पिता हैं
पति देवता हैं
देवर छवि कृष्ण की
सजन घर मैं चली (2)…………..
गीत: बाबुल जो तुम ने सिखाया
फिल्म: हम आपके हैं कौन (1994)
गायक: शारदा सिन्हा
गीतकार: रविंद्र रावल
कलाकार: रेणुका शहाणे, मोहनीश बहल, सलमान खान, माधुरी दीक्षित, अनुपम खेर, रीमा लागू, अलोक नाथ
Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya-YouTube Video | Hum Aapke Hain Koun-1994
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun received thirteen (13) nominations at the 40th Filmfare Awards 1995 and won five (5) out of them.
- By receiving thirteen nominations, Hum Aapke Hain Koun became one of the Most Nominated Films in the Filmfare Awards 1995.
- Film 1942: A Love Story also received thirteen (13) nominations.
- Lata Mangeshkar received Filmfare Special Award for the song Didi Tera Devar Deewana from the film Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
- Raamlaxman received a nomination for Best Music Director at the 40th Filmfare Awards 1995 for Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
- Dev Kohli received a Nomination for the song Aate Jaate (Title Song) in the Best Lyricist category.
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam received a Nomination in the Best Male Playback Singer category for the song Hum Aapke Hain Koun (Title Song).
- The soundtrack album became the Best Selling Bollywood Soundtrack in the year 1994.
- Hum Aapke Hain Kaun also became the Highest Grossing Bollywood Film in 1994.
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun won the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.
- Sooraj Barjatya took one year and nine months to write the screenplay of Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
- He took ten (10) months to finalize the screenplay of Maine Pyar Kiya.
Know more about the song “Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya”
Q. When did the song “Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya” release?
Ans. The song Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya is from Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994). Rajshri uploaded the Video Song on YouTube on 29 January 2008. Bollywood Classics uploaded the Video Song on 7 January 2014. Saregama Music uploaded the Lyrical Audio Song on 25 January 2017.
Q. Who is the lyricist of the song Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya?
Ans. Ravinder Rawal is the lyricist for the song Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya.
Q. Who is the singer of the song Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya?
Ans. Sharda Sinha are the singers of the song Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya.
Q. Who has/have performed in the song, or Who are the actor/actress in the song “Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya”?
Ans. Renuka Shahane, Mohnish Bahl, Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher, Reema Lagoo, Alok Nath, and some other actors have performed in the Song.
Bollywood Product speaks
We hope that you like the lyrics of Baabul Jo Tum Ne Sikhaaya. Our team tries hard to provide accurate lyrics, especially in Hindi.
We do not copy and paste lyrics like other websites. The team of Bollywood Product listens to a particular song and then provides the lyrics in a unique way that no other website is providing.
We have color-coded every song’s lyrics. Pink portion depicts Female(s) Voice, the Blue part shows Male Voice(s), and the Violet color represents Chorus or dual voices of Male(s) and Female(s).
It takes a lot of time to listen and re-write the lyrics. However, we keep in mind the accuracy and not the time. Bollywood Product writes for its users and not for Google or any other search engines.
We hope that you will share the lyrics with your near and dear ones to give us a source of motivation. We promise you to provide the latest song lyrics (Bollywood) with the best user experience.